For more tips and technical information, visit our knowledge base at www.interskill.com
- The Firefox browser is not supported.
- Microsoft's Internet Explorer version 10 must be in compatibility mode. Learn more.
- If using Internet Explorer 8 or 9 and having issues viewing courses, toggle your "Compatibility Mode" setting on the browser.
- If your company network uses a proxy server or other type of web/URL security filter, please add our website to your whitelist so it is not filtered.
- Delete the cache or temporary internet files in your browser.
In addition to the browser requirements. Please make sure your PC or laptop meets the following recommended requirements.
- Your browser must meet the requirements in the "Browser Requirements" section above.
- Mac, Linux and Windows operating systems are supported as long as your browser meets requirements.
- Minimum 1GB RAM (2GB recommended for highly-interactive content including audio and video streaming)
- Internet access (high-speed connection recommended)
- Speakers or headphones to listen to streamlining audio in the courseware or Presenter Series webinars (where available)
- A microphone to participate in streaming audio sessions or Presenter Series webinars (where available)
Java Runtime Client Test
The Java runtime client browser plugin is a requirement on your browser. The output below will display the Java client version and vendor used by this web browser.
If Java is working, you will see a pink box above with one line of text that displays the Java version and vendor. If you do not see the pink box, please download the Java client at www.java.com.
For more troubleshooting tips, see our Knowledge Base page or submit a support request.
If you would like to hear more about our Mainframe Learning Services
Contact our Learning Consultants or call us at 770-872-4278.