RACF - Managing RACF Groups and Administrative Authorities 2.4
The “RACF - Managing RACF Groups and Administrative Authorities” course follows on from the “RACF -Defining and Managing Users” course describing how users can be connected to group profiles and can be assigned special privileged access.
Application programmers, systems programmers, database administrators, security administrators and anyone requiring knowledge about how user access is defined using RACF on the z/OS platform.
Successful completion of the “RACF - Defining and Managing Users” course or equivalent knowledge.
- After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe the use and structure of group profiles
- Enter commands used to maintain group profiles
- Maintain group profiles using the RACF ISPF interface
- Connect and remove users from Groups
- Explain how Group Authorities and User Attributes are used
Defining Group Profiles to RACF
What are Group Profiles?
Group Profile Categories
Group Profile Structure
TSO Commands Used to Define, Maintain, List, and Delete Group Profiles
Using ISPF to Maintain Group Profiles
Connecting Users, Groups, and Administration Authorities
Connecting and Removing Users from Groups
Display Users Connected to Groups
Group Authorities – JOIN, USE, CREATE, and CONNECT
Defining Delegation Authorities
System and Group SPECIAL Attribute
System and Group OPERATIONS Attribute
Scope of Group Concepts
RACF - Managing RACF Groups and Administrative Authorities 2.4 Mastery Test
Instant Web Chat:
- Chat with tech support or
- have a product question?
Contact our Learning Consultants or call us at 770-872-4278