Qualifying for an IBM Badge
In addition to completing and passing the required courses for each IBM Badge, you must also meet the qualifications explained below. These qualifications have been set by IBM to promote mainframe training and encourage future mainframe personnel to continue skills growth.
To earn an IBM Badge, you must achieve each of the following:
- Required courses must have been completed and passed after March 1, 2016.
- You must have achieved a passing score of 70% or greater on each of the required courses.
- Interskill/IBM must have Learning Management System data confirming your course completions.
How IBM Badges Are Issued
- For students accessing Interskill courses via the Interskill Learning Management System, your badges will be issued automatically on completion of the required courses. Look for an email from IBM’s “Acclaim” Badge System.
- For IBM Employees accessing Interskill courses via your IBM Learning Management System, please email IBMemployees@interskill.com with your details and IBM will manually issue your Badge. Look for an email from IBM’s “Acclaim” Badge System.
NOTE that Modifications are underway to have your IBM Learning Management System issue Badges automatically on your completion of the required courses.
- For students accessing Interskill courses via your own Organization's Learning Management System, know that Interskill is actively working with your Learning Management System administrator to put a procedure in place to have your Badges issued on a monthly basis.
If you or your Mainframe Manager are not sure that this procedure is in place, please reach out to Interskill at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work with you and your Learning Management System administrator to put the procedure in place. It is important that you receive EVERY IBM Badge that you have earned!
Look for an email from IBM’s “Acclaim” Badge System.