Return to Knowledge Base
Google Chrome Compatibility
Google Chrome version 29 or higher is supported as long as the items below are followed.
- Perform the Interskill Browser test to check your browser is supported.
- Your browser must support an Adobe Flash Plugin and have the Flash Plugin Enabled on the browser.
- In addition to enabling the Adobe Flash Plugin, you must also ALLOW the plugin to run on the particular site you are visiting. Click here for more information.
- The most current version of the Java client plugin for your browser must be present for most courses.
- Java Script must be enabled on your browser.
- Turn off your browser's pop-up blocker.
- If your company network uses a proxy server or other type of web/URL security filters, please add our website to your whitelist so it is not filtered.