Return to Knowledge Base
Apple iPad and Tablet Compatibility
Interskill Learning does support the use of tablet computers as long as the tablet meets the browser and software requirements below. Tablet standards are consistantly changing and the items below might have changed since published.
- Perform the Interskill Browser test
- We only support Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE11 and Edge browsers on any OS. The standard Android browser is not recommended since it can vary on many devices.
- Half of the Interskill courses were designed in Adobe Flash. This means your browser must support an Adobe Flash Plugin to use these courses. At this time, iPad and Android tablets have removed Flash support. Interskill Learning has been working to make our courses 100% mobile device compatible. We currently have ~100 courses in HTML5. The rest of the courses require the Adobe Flash plugin. Our plan is to have the rest of these courses converted to HTML5 and/or replace/retire courses by the end of this year.
- All of our new courses have been developed in HTML5 and adjust to device screens. Even though they adjust to the screen, we do not recommend students use a small phone size screen. We’d recommend a 9” tablet size or larger to get the best experience.
- Turn off your browser's pop-up blocker.
- If your company network uses a proxy server or other type of web/URL security filter, please add our website to your whitelist so it is not filtered.